Awesome B'Boss'm chat between friends




Photo: thanks for picking us up at the air port---and pointing out, "they're the ones with blond hair!"

Conversation while harvesting Farm Town, September 2009 (in progress)


...like how things I don't entirely understand and certainly don't plan come together to enrich the story-like substance of my life
5:27pmDixie
serendipity or is it syncronicity?
I love it when that happens as well!
5:32pmDixie
its like the other day when I was working out
I had my mp3 player going and it seemed like the 35 mins were taking forever!!!!
5:33pmC
Oh, righteous!
5:33pmDixie
then the last 5 minutes (which were seeming to be the hardest..) the Queen song Bicycle came on!!!
5:33pmC
Hey, long as I commit to the sweat, I'm cool...but I'm not gonna lie to ya, it leaves me feelin' pretty wiped out for a bit!
5:34pmDixie
I startede to laugh and pedal harder!!!!!
5:34pmC
LOL
That's so perfect
5:34pmDixie
it was....it made my day....
5:34pmC
I'm glad we have the pedalling thing in common
I'll bet you DID pedal harder
5:34pmDixie
because what are the odds out of 175 songs or more....that that one would choose to play just when I needed it??
5:35pmC
That's wonderful, too, to finish out, during those minutes where it's like, "does it matter if I do this part too?" I have to sneak up on my er more comfort-seeking self
5:35pmDixie
it made my day!!!
5:35pmC
The odds are pretty small.
That was a real gift to you, to bring fun to your task
5:35pmDixie
yes....when I just wanna say fuck it...
5:35pmC
and it's sweet and memorable
5:36pmDixie
I like to ride my bicycle....I wanna ride my bike....I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like!!!!!!
I like to ride my bicycle....I wanna ride my bike....I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like!!!!!!
5:36pmC
I pretty much commit to a goal once I get within 7 8 minutes or so of it, then it's auto pilot here I am sorta
B-i---cycle! Bi! Cy cle!
5:37pmDixie
yes.!!!!
5:37pmC
Oh, god the nude French bikers
Yah I tell myself around 12 minutes, I gotta at least get 20...
5:37pmDixie
ROTFLMAO!!! we go again in the morning
will do 40 mins this time!!
5:37pmC
Wicked cool. You'll have that memory handy anytime you hop on.
I'll go put in my 40 minutes tonight, too, then
We're cool, arent' we.
5:39pmDixie
I am....
5:41pmDixie
my internet is acting like its on crack again
5:42pmC
Neat...I don't see you, so it's like the invisible man 's farm...


5:46pmC
Old age is nothing to take for granted
Old age is nothing to take for granted
Nor is really even one day of life
Nor is really even one day of life
5:47pmDixie
amen amen
5:48pmC
I'm thinking I wish everyone would write down something of their lives
Not only for themselves but to live on in all of us
5:50pmDixie
I know what you mean....I always think of things that I wished I had known about others
I bet Aunt mabel was a HELL raiser in her day!
5:50pmC
Funny the questions that can only occur to us with age...not to mention, for my part, simply seeing the value of those people and the opportunity of their openess
See, that's just the sort of thing our generation would like to know
Sometimes we have no real true picture of the times before us
5:53pmC
I have come to understand that living to even 57 or 58 years is a big opportunity and even being as wonderful as Patrick Swayze isn't going to save a person from passing away younger than my Dad
5:53pmDixie
The only picture we have is what we have known of them , or what they WANTED us to know
5:53pmC
What I mean is I've tried to stop seeing my pain as unfair. I've been wrestling with the temptation to take exception of late upon occasion.
That's right!
Exemplified by the seriousness of those old photographs that were so rarely taken
5:54pmDixie
yep.
5:54pmC
people looking straight ahead, attempting to measure up , preparing to be examined by who knows who
5:56pmDixie
everytime I think life is unfair or feel pitiful for myself I try to keep in mind that I am LUCKY to have been born me! I coulda been born a poor child in Africa, no food no shelter.....never even having a chance at a REAL life....then I feel ashamed of myself for feeling the least bit bad about my pain
5:56pmC
You are so right!
That's exactly right
5:57pmDixie
oh everyone complains...thats different from just letting it get you down
I might complain....bitch and moan sometimes....but I refuse to pity myself...that is SELFISH
I might complain....bitch and moan sometimes....but I refuse to pity myself...that is SELFISH
5:58pmC
I get irritated about my godlike connection of my laptop...ridiculous...you start to mistake it for an extension of yourself I guess
5:58pmDixie
true true
5:59pmC
Yah, I have to send myself up a bit for complaining; there's usually a smart ass comment in return to whatever I'm obsessing over in the moment
That's true now! We have to have the thots and let'em go, for sho
Again, it is like accepting that life cannot be lived without pains and inconveniences, if one chooses to decide on a life of actions
6:00pmDixie
LOL I know....I aint gonna lie...I complain
but that is a hell of a sight different from feelin sorry for yourself
but that is a hell of a sight different from feelin sorry for yourself
6:01pmC
I try to get back into the center of the person who can see this body as a wonderful remote presence of a fascinating being that blends seemlessly into Everything
Yes, because then you use your connections with ppl to join in a sorrow best confronted by the individual
And amidst pity, the tone is all wrong for appreciation
6:02pmDixie
beautiful
SUPERCHURCH!!!!!!!!


6:02pmC
You know it!!!
I'm trying to copy this conversation, LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Blazers

The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition- this day, 1985!

Lost World of Apes: the Bili and Mangani