Super Miss Understanding





Truly (Miss Super Understanding)


Vox 1:
I never really mean 2 have to tell U
--truly sorry
Tho I would if I truly tried
I’m not wasting ur time with a blur that's starry
words that I can’t truly mean

Vox 2:
You’re not wastin’ my time
Time is ours for the wasting
There’s a reason the windshield’s big
Where you’re tasting going, dig
And the rear view mirror smaller
That’s how you should live---

Vox 1:
---and that’s why I call her
Miss super understanding

(Together):
Discover your lives in the middle of your life
Uncover your life in riddle of your wife
Discover your wives in the middle of your life
Uncover your wife in the riddle of your life

Whenever you’re ready, baby
Where did water come from?




Don’t let the grass grow underneath like ur sitting
-busted on blocks in the yard
Miss Understanding
Super Miss Understanding

Vox 1: I never really mean to have to tell u
Vox 2, chorus: Miss Super Understanding

1:truly sorry
2:Discover your lives in the middle of your life

1:uncover your wife in riddle of your wife

Together chorus: Super Miss Understanding

1: I’m not wasting time

2:Discover your wives in the middle of your wife
Chorus: Super Ms. Understanding

1: On words I don’t mean
Super Ms. Understanding

2: You’re not wasting my time
Uncover your lives in the riddle of your life

1&2: Time is ours for the wasting
Super Ms. Understanding

Lyronized Words by Sabrina, C Lue


2. (vox 1)Oh got 2 feed her the truth
Things happen 4 a reason
(that’s what I keep hearing)
Vox 2:
Let it go, look forward with the seasons
I’m getting a hit from his-story of the stars
Apalla she works with me,
Vox 1&2: so many flows many bars
But can’t find in the past another story of ours
Yeah-uh
We’re gonna build it right this time
Write this down in righteous rhyme
We’re gonna make it if we try
We’re gonna make it 2 the sky

Vox 2:
Gazing out on the vast horizon of action
Open road b4 U---only a fraction

Vox 1:
4 where I’ve been dwelling
Enchantments I’m spelling

Together:
Paint the world, u picture,
-- coloring, color the card

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Blazers

The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition- this day, 1985!

Lost World of Apes: the Bili and Mangani