Amaze Me


Amaze me




I've been enthusiastic
About solutions for the world
Greed has made things drastic
And what of plaintive songs
And excuses we’ve hurled?

I won’t complain they don’t explain
I suffer in my own device
You have the key to troubles free
While laughing back at the old advice



And you...just amaze me...you
You just amaze me...

I hear and I, I forget
See and I remember
I did in spring, confusing things
To understand December
The feeling of some better time
Already yours, and stolen rhyme
From what is sweet and incomplete
Before these bodies turn to dust
And you believe ‘cause you must
I know it’s true, to truly trust
And you...just amaze me..
You...ooo-ooo, you just amaze me...

I’ve seen the hopelessly burned
Live life with passion
What you’re most without, is without doubt
Set the symbols crashing
I won’t complain, they don’t explain
I suffer in my own device
You know the key, to troubles free
While laughing back at the old advice

And you...just amaze me..
You...ooo-ooo, you just amaze me...
You, you, you, just amaze me...
Amaze me...
Just amaze me.



1st of spring
Lue Lyron, copyright 2009 Wingbat Tunes/ Integr8d Soul Productions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Blazers

The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition- this day, 1985!

Lost World of Apes: the Bili and Mangani