The Sunstrike and Company game is HERE! Entertainment that feeds the heart and soul. Come play our fun, unique characters' stories

If this helps even one person, I should be glad! Making money is not all life's about.

Of course not! So, here is this story, where you choose your player character, then journey through The Infinite Pyramid. I really appreciate and hope for reader feedback, as I prepare to 'up the game' with new details and art. So for now: it's free! This link shall remain so, so long as GamesCreate hosts us. Thanks, Joe!https://t.co/hjxgyNYn72
In the tradition of adventure characters who inspired me, I made this story-game, featuring ideas and creations that Angela Dawn and I have discussed and mused over, over two decades. There's a large part of this- the Stuckwayze, and the brief stop into Uglyland- that dates back to fun times with my little sister, Debra. And i CAN'T forget the roguish Shamilal Asano-9, inspired by my friendship with Johann.https://t.co/hjxgyNYn72
So: Tappandalli, the Plant Person, changing into any possible vegetative form- but always on the move? Shamilal, fugitive and explorer, encountering our cast beyond this new barrier to the unknown and outrageous? Or shall you start as Merriwyn, the good-hearted searcher for Truth, who collects such great allies while uncovering the cosmic calamity of her utopian home, Kolpar?


Along the way: will you choose to play Clay Reeves, our point-of-view character swiped from our modern times by a blue fireball? Vado Bujinka, linguist, scout, and noble barbarian of the time-lost Silver Claw Tribe? Or will you try Rip Bubba, the comical would-be star pilot from Uglyland?

Pyramids, philosophy, great character moments (I've heard!), and cameos by enough Integr8d Soul characters to establish the co-existence of them all, Integrated and Interactive. It's all here; the seeds of our creative history, planted for the future!
With its sixty-nine branches, Sunstrike begins a continuing story, already plotted roughly to its end, but with so many character journeys to unveil. I anticipate being as surprised as you!

I do appreciate real world stories and characters who face what you and I do. I hope this departure from the mundane helps us all come at life in a more creative way. I can hardly thank you enough for giving it a try.

Here's the Merriwyn thread being explored, from the start of that character's arc, as played and read-through by Angela for the very first time. It's not a professional promotion, but we'll get to that: this was to capture a moment. I had no idea she'd read it aloud, but I thank her for bringing it all to a new life for me.

Meanwhile, I intend to re-order our Patreon account and try Coffee (we also use PayPal) to offer generous souls a chance to support our work. I always look at it as you, giving back in the spirit of something we gave you, just doing our thing. Thanks to Brian Coggin, Shonna Owen, and Greg Hamner for your recent, amazing support- just when it would mean SO much! We've worked a lot- and pretty hard, no kidding!- and I've been busily trying to re-establish my tutoring, as well as keep an eye out for how to make sure we've got the best choice of jobs at the present. I feel like we've contributed a lot in our workplace, and appreciate everyone there who had made it work, all of us, together. And you would not believe how sweet and cool people rolling through the Boulder Taco Bell drive-through can be! Those exchanges, that contact, feed me richly. Every smile!
So, if you love this and want to check out our other GamesCreate work, we've released:
Give Up Your Earthly Possessions (which you can buy in revised form as Versus the Curse of Allatou on itchio games)

Abo's Delivery Dragon Game (which I intended to discontinue, but it kept getting so many plays, what the heck, have fun) and Seven Angels in Search of the Seventh Light Bringer (which previews Angela's book-in-progress) I have some of her K-Pop art to continue adding to that one!

Someone took our money for website developing and never put it up, live, but I will get advice on making a host site that unites our creative work, including our music.

That reminds me: I woke up with theme music for Sunstrike, just after releasing the game. I'll add it to this post as soon as I record it more clearly, OK? -C Lue, 2/8/22)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Blazers

The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition- this day, 1985!

Lost World of Apes: the Bili and Mangani