Creating Marvels: The Frosty Rider song




The Frosty Rider
by C Lue Lyron

I’m holly, jolly soul
corn cob pipe, and a button nose
and I’ve got two eyes made of coal
but I’m not gonna let’em catch me, no
not gonna let’em melt Frosty the Snowman

Well there must have been some magic
in that old top hat I’m wearin’
playin’ with the village children

But I’m not gonna let police man, no
not gonna let’em stop the Frosty Snowman...

On a freezer train with Karen
rail to North Pole goes on forever
and I’ve got one black magic top hat
but I’m not gonna let’em catch me, no
not gonna let’em melt Frosty the Snowman

Right click and save
download direct!



Christmas card cartoon to David Anthony Kraft


and to my buddy Ed Pettis, who helped me launch the very first Creating Marvels podcast:


Merry Christmas True Believers!

C Lue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Blazers

The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition- this day, 1985!

Lost World of Apes: the Bili and Mangani