Merrie Medley Cult Secwet Tweeties


Move over, Blue Oyster Cult! It's cartoon time!


Merrie Medley Cult
Secwet Tweeties

Career of Evil__Wile E. Coyote
Subhuman__ Tweetie Bird
Dominance Submission___Porky Pig
ME-262 __Daffy Duck
"Ah, say, ah say what ya got there, dummy? A worm?"
side two

Cagey Cretins__Foghorn Leghorn
Harvester of Eyes___Elmer Fudd
Flamin' Telepaths___Bugs Bunny
Astronomy_____Marvin the Martian


So that's our take on the classic BOC album...my sister recommended Godzilla sing "Godzilla" too, which led to a hearty gale of laughs...

I've been listening to a lot of terrific old rock songs as I ponder hooks, riffs, and melodic runs for our new music. Last night I opened up my favorite Blue Oyster Cult album again while drawing...funny thoughts come to you at 3 am, let me tell ya...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Blazers

The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition- this day, 1985!

Lost World of Apes: the Bili and Mangani