Stan Lee: What he envisioned in a comics convention experience. A Marvel Con story with Scott Edelman!


Bullpenner Scott Edelman recounts working with Stan Lee personally on the content for Marvel's very first company comics convention in 1975. We also talked earlier, as you'll find in my December podcasts.

Hey, I'm thinking of changing the name of my podcast to Creating Wonders, as I always meant the title to be a double entendre on the creators as well as the creations...but would like to make it feel more open to non-Marvel Comics folks, as I have so many coming up!
Copy and paste this to listen or download instantly!
What do you think?

Ol' Sparkling in 1975!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Blazers

The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition- this day, 1985!

Lost World of Apes: the Bili and Mangani