back to Mystic Order of Defenders?

I'll bring this column back; I was just completing a story when my collaborator got too busy to play along.

Maybe, here, I'll share my thoughts on what would be a great first story in the opening arc. I've logged such a body of reviews and essays and original stories, here---I hope you find something here to enjoy. Meanwhile, we're just so busy practicing songs and preparing the art for the summer previews of Integr8d Soul, there's just not much space for the kinds of activities that filled this column. Too bad, I wouldn't mind sharing some of the music...no good way to support it here without making phone recordings into YouTube videos. It'sgood music, but I would rather hold out for higher fidelity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Blazers

The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition- this day, 1985!

Lost World of Apes: the Bili and Mangani