vacation vacancy

I am without my material on this computer, (I use a router for mine) but I'll have it again later this week. All
my best friends in Rome, GA (birthplace of myself, and the West Coast Avengers)are hosting us, and much dancing, drawing, singing, laughing, and relaxing follows.
I would LOVE to start up some new integr8d fiction---I've never discovered just how some blogs end up with a kazillion followers but I will work on expanding my audience, keep bringing you my remaining NOVA and MACHINE MAN write-ups, and soon afterwards will try to pick a new piece. Any requests? Lone Ranger? Captain America? Sherlock Holmes? Spider-Man? Scrooge McDuck? Have a great time, it may be the only life you ever know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Blazers

The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition- this day, 1985!

Lost World of Apes: the Bili and Mangani