The Joker's Utility Belt! Power Records style

No way, that's pretty cool! I love this idea, it's been on my mind a lot: essentially, this is the prototype of the motion comic. I am thinking of audio as an indispensable part of our operation and am very ready to begin incorporating audio. I think this year's going to end with a lot of sound from Integr8d Soul Productions.

As for this, who doesn't enjoy a really good old fashioned Joker match-up with the Batman?
(Personally, I've watched three of these this morning upon their discovery. The Power Record I had as a kid was the Captain America one. Captivated much of my playtime!)

Tune in for part two tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Blazers

The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition- this day, 1985!

Lost World of Apes: the Bili and Mangani